An issue i found ...

Alarm generates multiple notifications...

When I set an alarm it generates multible notifications when it goes of so I need to dismiss it at least two times.

This is also an issue for notifications from the calender. two or more notifications is displayed at the same time

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ... shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ... commented  · 

The alarm is used all the time, several times a day and of course I want to set the time on the device atomatically.

Actually, no matter what the time is on the device or how it is set, there absolutly no reason why the same alarm should show two or more notifications. It's a bug.

• AdminRyan (Ryan, Windows Phone 7 Community) commented  · 

The setting i was talking about was under Settings > Date & Time > Set Automatically. Does this alarm get used often? I found you see it when the alarm gets used on a regular basis.

• ... commented  · 

I am syncing my Windows 7 Client to a NTP server and the Windows phone has been connected to the Windows 7 machines for many, many hours when this happen. It even happens when the phone has been connected to the computer for several days.

• AdminRyan (Ryan, Windows Phone 7 Community) commented  · 

I had the same issue and it took me months to figure out what is going on. Your system clock is running slow and when it automatically syncs the time it causes this issue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base