When I'm playing a youtube video and I'm connected to a bluetooth audio source, I expect the audio to play through bluetooth not from the phone's speakers.6 votes
If I play a youtube video on multiple occasions, it shows up in my music history multiple times. I'd expect a unique youtube video to only show up once and be ordered by the last time played instead of creating duplicates.3 votes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Searched marketplace
2. Selected a song
3. Clicked on Buy
4. It said add a credit card. Clicked on that link
5. Entered Credit card details
6. Came back but still does not let me buy the music. Still shows Add Credit Card.
7. Tried the "usual Restart". Restarted my phone and went back but its still not updated.
Please look into this asap3 votes
2) The positioning within a podcast is clumsy. I expect "random access" where I click on the slider and the index jumps to that point in the podcast. But only serial access is allowed, or short jumps, or very slow continuous fast forward. These seem to be optimized for very short podcasts, like 4-minute songs.
I commonly listen to hour-long podcasts like "Science Friday" and I rarely hear the whole thing without losing my place (per bug https://windowsphone7community.uservoice.com/forums/107603-bug-feedback/suggestions/1783357-podcast-app-has-serious-usability-flaw-too-sens).
Getting back to the position is very time consuming -- and dangerous, if I am driving.12 votes
Podcast section of Music + Videos app is very frustrating to use. It constantly loses its place in the podcast because the entire screen is touch sensitive rather than just the control area. More than half the time I will lose my place if I begin a podcast and then slide the phone into its case. I like to listen to hour-long podcasts ("Science Friday") and it is rare to hear the whole thing without accidentally skipping to the next podcast and having to go back and find my place again.0 votes